2019 has been an incredible year for NAM, and we want to say a huge thank you to all our supporters, friends and partners for everything we’ve achieved together.
We relaunched aidsmap and brought the latest news in HIV prevention and treatment to people with 6 million visits to the site. Our most read story was Australian man appears to have cleared his HIV infection which has been read more than 11,000 times.
We’ve reported from major HIV conferences, publishing over 100 stories from these, sharing vital developments for people living with HIV and those supporting them. Our IAS 2019 round-up bulletin went to over 76,000 people.
aidsmapLIVE events have discussed the latest insights and knowledge, with more than 20,000 views, and won both the Media and Innovation awards at the 2019 nOscars!
And we supported around 250 people living with HIV to advocate for better services and challenge stigma, through empowering workshops.
We’ve got lots planned for 2020, including:
- Podcasts on sex and relationships.
- aidsmapLIVE events on love and sex, ageing and family.
- Reporting from AIDS 2020 and CROI 2020, the world’s most important conferences on HIV and AIDS.
- A new website, HIV Lens, to visualise local HIV data.
- All the latest news on HIV prevention, treatment and cure from around the world.
Information that you can trust, there for anyone who needs it.
Thank you again for everything you do. Together, we are changing lives with knowledge.
You can donate here.